PROUDLY SERVING THE FOLLOWING CITIES:
Folsom, El Dorado Hills, White Rock, Mormon Island, Lake Natoma, Orangevale, Granite Bay, Gold River, Citrus Heights, Rocklin, Antelope, Rancho Cordova, Carmichael, Loomis
Is your Pest/Exclusion company licensed to do the work you need?
We are one of the few licensed Pest/Exclusion companies in the Sacramento area.
Our CSLB license # is 10686494 and applies to R-39 Roofing.
Thomas Wildlife Control is a family business.
We take pride in all aspects of WILDLIFE CONTROL, ANIMAL REMOVAL AND EXCLUSION and our
experience proudly spans 3 generations.
Our highly trained technicians are prepared to strategically solve your wildlife problem.Whether your wildlife nuisance is large or small, it can only become more problematic if left unresolved! The decision is now firmly in your hands, so make the right decision and call us TODAY at Thomas Wildlife Removal & Animal Control and ask for Brandon Thomas, the owner. You’ll be glad you did!
We are a licensed Roofing Contractor in the State of California. We take pride in the fact that we are one of the few Wildlife Exclusion companies in the Sacramento area with a C-39 license filled under a DBA of Thomas Roofing. Wildlife – Rodent license 65470.
THOMAS WILDLIFE CONTROL ARE YOUR EXPERTS WHEN IT COMES TO:
- Wildlife Control – When you’re burdened by nuisance wildlife intruders
- Wildlife and Rodent Exclusion – Applying reliable techniques; not temporary remedies
- Wildlife and Rodent Trapping – Utilizing the most humane, technologically advanced traps available
- Wildlife Removal – Exercising safe, legal and humane measures
- Varmint Removal – Finding the solution to remedy your problem with varmints;
moles, voles and gophers, in a way that is safe for your pets
- Bird Removal and Exclusion – Using preventative tactics to obtain proven results
- Roof Repair – When specific damaged is caused by invasive wildlife like Raccoons, Squirrels, Rats, Opossum, Birds and Pigeons
- Detecting Strange Noises – Those coming from your ceiling, walls, attic or crawl spaces
- Entering Hard To Reach Areas – Attics, crawl spaces, vaulted ceilings, walls, or under the house. Not all companies will take on the invasive scope of work
- Determining Preventative Measures – To assist you with reducing future problems
- Insulation Removal and New Replacement – Only removal and installation by experienced professionals will restore the insulation efficiency to damaged and compromised areas. (Rats will compromise an entire area whereas raccoons will inhabit and destroy an area of about 10×10)
- Sanitizing Affected Areas – Executing safe steps to disinfect and treat all areas contaminated by bacteria, roundworm or hantavirus from animal feces and urine contaminates
What you should know when wildlife or rodents cause havoc in or around your home:
- Left unattended, wildlife and rodents will cause you extensive and costly repairs
- Look to trained professionals with the proper equipment and appropriate licensing
- Only a company with a track record of “tried and true” results should be considered
- Not all companies are the same. Some can only provide “trial and error” methods
- Pest Control is vastly different from Wildlife Control. If you are experiencing problems with wildlife, rodents, varmints or birds, a wildlife control company should be called to address your issues
- Hiring an unlicensed wildlife control company offers no guarantee that your animal removal will be handled legally and responsibly
What you should know about animal removal and exclusion with Thomas Wildlife Control:
- Removal and Exclusion of Wildlife, Rodents, Varmints, Bats and Birds is the forefront of our family business and we have EXPERIENCE spanning 3 generations
- We service single-family homes, condominiums, homeowner associations, apartment buildings, professional office buildings, small and large business operations
- Our many years of experience allows us the ability to offer preventative measures that you can count on
- Our consistent proven results earn us numerous 5-star reviews from satisfied
- We take your problem seriously; responding immediately to target points of entry and then executing a plan for the best solution to your wildlife, rodent, varmint, bat or bird nuisance
- We work quickly and efficiently to STOP unsightly damage caused by nuisance wildlife, rodents, varmints, bats or birds who are inhabiting your property
- We offer a 1 YEAR GUARANTEE on our workmanship and materials because your satisfaction and peace of mind is of utmost importance to us
- We are straightforward and honest and we strive to be the company you will refer to your neighbors, friends and colleagues when they are in need of wildlife, rodent, varmint, bat or bird control, exclusion and removal
- You can count on us to give you peace of mind by handling the necessary repairs to restore the condition of your happy home or business once your wildlife, rodent, varmint, bat or bird nuisance is removed
- Thomas Wildlife Control is privately owned and operated; employing only extensively trained technicians ready to assist you when you are faced with any wildlife, rodent, varmint, bat or bird intruder
- We’re not the “budget” wildlife company nor do we want to be. We are confident that our expertise in all aspects of wildlife, rodent, varmint, bat and bird control, exclusion and removal will resolve your problem quickly, and in turn, save you time and money
- Inexperienced and unlicensed companies may appear less expensive in the beginning, but if the problem is executed incorrectly with no immediate solution in sight, your expenditure will prove to be more costly in the long run